1) What made you start skydiving?
I wanted to skydive for my 21st birthday and been jumping ever since.
2) How long have you been a skydiver?
I started skydiving in March 2016.
3) How many jumps do you have? How many tunnel hours?
I have 176 jumps to date and plan on hitting 200 by the end of summer
4) What container and parachute are you currently jumping? What was your progression?
I’m currently jumping a sabre 2 150. My container is a wings. I plan on staying with my 150 for a while.
5) Have you had any cutaways? How many?
Nope, no cutaways so far
6) What type of skydiving do you enjoy?
So far I have been focusing on RW. I’m currently recording outside video at my home DZ but I plan on learning to free-fly really soon
7) What’s my home drop zone?
The Jumping Place (Statesboro, GA) and Jump Georgia (Sylvania, GA).
8) What does your family think of you skydiving?
My family is cool with the idea of me skydiving but have no intention of joining me.
9) Have you participated in any record jumps?
No I have never participated in a record jump.
10) What do you like best about skydiving?
I love the feeling of being free in the sky. The feeling of being weightless flying around the sky.
11) What does Team Blackstar mean to you?
When I first entered the sport, I did it for the thrill. As I started to progress in the sport, I didn’t really see anyone that looked my me in the sport. This realization started to make me feel like a outsider, like I really didn't belong. However, I stuck it out and started to make great friends in the sport (but they still couldn't relate to a lot of the life struggles I had to go through). I feel that Team Blackstar is important because it shows that there is room for any and everyone in this sport that wants to be apart of skydiving.
12) What is the most challenging thing you’ve ever done as a skydiver? What was the scariest?
My most challenging experience has been earning my coach rating and the scariest experience at first. I was now responsible for someone other than me in the sky. However over time, I see it is what is making me a better skydiver.
CONTACT | INSTAGRAM